






Are we the luckiest people in the U.S. ? Were these photos taken on a hike in August? No my friends this is Santa Cruz in December. It was so warm and lovely yesterday. We picked up the little guy from school and headed out to the coast. We caught a flat on his jogging stroller, but I am pleased to say that Josh made it there (and back) all on his own two little feet.
We had the cove all to ourselves. Josh was pretending to be a Pirate who had washed ashore. Rud and I found piles of beach glass, it was amazingly just everywhere! Josh and I made a "snow man" out of shells, seaweed and kelp. What a day.....The weather is supposed to drop considerably tomorrow so I am very happy we had the luck to enjoy such a spectacular December day.
No comments:
Post a Comment