
I was reading over the past three months of postings and I realized that I got out and lived a little. It is so comforting to scroll across the pages and see the beaches and trails I have walked, sometimes with trepidation and exhaustion but always with a sense of hope and renewal of health for Rud and I.
I was thinking of resolutions along with most of the rest of the world (tis the season) and I resolve to continue walking. Of course there are many other things in my life that need fixing and are in need of wishes and good intentions such as resolutions can bring...but I believe it starts with a clear mind and peaceful heart. That is what being out amongst the gulls and water and trails and mountains and trees does for me. The year can only get better.
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment