Monday, July 5, 2010

Poor fogotten blog











So you know what happens when you get a full time job after being upemployed for four months? You forget about your blog! And hiking, and all the super fun things that you did when you did not have to be in an office from 8-5. Not to say that I have forgotten pogonip, Wilder and all of the beautiful places near where I live. I have visited, and often..but with a full time job, and an eight year old boy full of energy, and life..sadly, the blog goes by the wayside.








Summer is here, and the weather is perfect for hiking. The "June gloom" of SC has extened itself as it sometimes does into July. Cool, foggy mornings make for wonderful hikes. Although, with the work schedule I am afraid the morning hikes will have to wait until the weekends. It's okay. Cool, evening hikes are just as good.








It's been awhile, and I am more outa shape than ever. I need the serene beach setting of NB, the cool, damp trails of Wilder to ease my soul. Summer in SC. Bring it on~

No comments: