Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pogonip, Wilder and Rain





We walked Pogonip yesterday afternoon with the little guy. I was smart and brought a jogging stroller for him (lil' legs tire easily). He was very comfortable, kicked back snacking on apples and crackers while Mommy maneuvered the buggy through the trails. It was a lovely warm October afternoon. Quite a few people on the trail and Josh greeted a friendly hello to each and every one of them, including one Golden Retriever, one Bull dog, and one incredibly adorable Corgie....Two Miles and no Lion sightings :)

Today Rud and I walked Wilder Beach. From the farm to the Cove and then all the way around past Cow Pie and back to the car. 2 Miles I think. The beach was very ominous and dark. It was such a different feel than the last four weeks of abundant sunshine we have had. We found loads of sea glass and made it to the trail just as it lightly began to rain. I felt good and strong while on the last leg of the trail today. It was nice to be able to almost keep in step with the ever energetic Rudman. It is supposed to rain tomorrow, hopefully we can hit Wilder again before the down pour.

1 comment:

Jason said...

HELLO! We need a new Blog entry!