






So Rud is feeling so good and healthy that he decided to wake me up last night to feel how yoked his biceps were! I had gone to bed early, and apparently he stayed up doing push ups. I was so out of it and all I could think of in my sleep induced state was that Oscar ceremony the year Jack Pallance did one armed push ups while on stage. I was laughing so hard as Rud was proudly flexing for me......
Rud drove Amy to SF this morning to be with Pete, so we did an afternoon walk at the Pogonip. We took the Outlook trail, and it was beautiful. Josh was with us and I am proud to say that my little squid walked 3 miles with us! The trail is a beast coming back as it is all up hill. At one point Josh sat down in the middle of the trail and said "I'm done!" We came prepared with the gift of sugar, and he was renewed after downing a juice box. LOVE pogonip.
No comments:
Post a Comment